In This Section
Why Choose Rehabilitation at Beaumont Hospital - Farmington Hills?
We know that you have many options when selecting an outpatient therapy program, both hospital-based and independent therapy providers. All therapy providers are not the same.
Beaumont - Farmington Hills rehabilitation programs are provided entirely by licensed clinicians in fully equipped locations. We provide a hands-on, personalized approach to your care to maximize your potential.
Why choose one of Beaumont - Farmington Hills' outpatient therapy locations?
- Comprehensive services for individuals with disabilities, injuries, or pain, utilizing a team approach
- Licensed therapists and assistants that meet rigid national, state and professional accreditation standards for quality, safety and continuing education
- The highest level of one-to-one therapy by licensed and certified staff
- Prompt communication regarding your status and progress to your physician
- Equipment at each location to complement the hands-on treatment you receive
- 20% Prompt Pay Discount at time of service for co-payments
Botsford offers you convenient rehabilitation options.
- Choose from locations in Novi, Farmington Hills and Redford
- Accessible hours to fit your schedule – 6am to 7pm
- Quick convenient appointments, usually within 24 to 48 hours of your call
- Modern facilities and equipment
- Each location provides a variety of specialized programs
Find out more about our Outpatient Rehabilitation locations:
- Professional Center South (on hospital campus), Farmington Hills
- TRACC – Total Rehabilitation and Athletic Conditioning Center, Novi
- Botsford Center for Rehabilitation – Infinity, Novi
- Botsford Center for Rehabilitation – Stoneridge, Novi
- Botsford Center for Rehabilitation and Health Improvement - Redford