In This Section
Zieger Admin & Educ Building
28050 Grand River Ave.
Farmington Hills, MI 48336
Med Educ: (248) 471-8224
Med Admin: (248) 471-8222
Otorhinolaryngology & Orofacial Plastic Surgery
- Weekly lectures are presented at 7 p.m. Monday evenings by residents on topics outlined annually based on COCLIA topics from the AAO-HNS.
- Monthly anatomy lab lectures and dissections are taught by Dr. Tracy-Bee from Wayne State University.
- Residents present cases at Botsford Hospital's Tumor Board and Trauma Conferences.
- A monthly journal club provides opportunities with core faculty and guest lecturers.
- Residents also have opportunities for independent temporal bone dissection.
Interviews are held in November and all candidates are strongly encouraged to schedule a rotation with our service to gain an appreciation of our training program.