In This Section
Beaumont Hospital - Farmington Hills Library
Zieger Administration & Education Center
28050 Grand River Ave.
Farmington Hills, MI 48336
Phone: (248) 471-8434
Fax: (248) 471-8060
Closed weekends & holidays
Beaumont Hospital - Farmington Hills Library Presents BrowZine
BrowZine is an app for your tablet or iphone that allows you to place any of our Botsford Library journals on your bookself and browse, read and save articles to stay abreast of trends in your field. Use it to keep up with new journal issues and articles as they are published. Here is how to get the free app:
- Go to the AppStore, Google Play, or Kindle/Amazon store and search for BrowZine. You can go to this page to get started: http://thirdiron.com/download/.
- Install the free BrowZine app.
- Open the app and Go to Settings to select Botsford Hospital as your library.
- Enter your Library barcode. Your barcode will be stored in the app.
- In the app, go to BrowZine Library and select the journal you want in the Title A-Z Subjects drop down and add it to your Bookshelf. When you go into the app later, new issues on your bookshelf will be indicated.
Need help? Call the Library at (248) 471-8434.