Latest and Most Advanced Technology
In addition to routine obstetrics and gynecologic care, Comprehensive Ob & Gyn and The Center for Minimally Invasive Gynecology Surgery offers services in the care of high-risk obstetrical patient, 3D ultrasound, perinatology and neonatology services.
A partial list of these advanced procedures includes:
- Urogynecology including out-patient bladder neck suspension and correction of pelvic floor support defects and prolapse
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery for condition of the uterus, tubes and ovaries
- Laparoscopic supracervical and laparoscopic total hysterectomy
- Bone density testing
- Routine abdominal and pelvic ultrasound and hysterogram
- Tubal occlusions (Essure)
- IUD placement and removal
- Implantable birth control (Implanon)
- Endometrial ablation
- Treatment of urinary incontinence (urodynamics, cystoscopy and surgical correction)
- Treatment of abnormal cells of the cervix including colposcopy, laser treatment, Loop excision – LEEP
The Center for Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery specializes in robotic surgery including robotic total laparoscopic hysterectomy.
Our office welcomes wonderful women...young ladies from age 13 and up, moms-to-be and our senior women.
We treat healthy girls beginning age 13 and up. We talk about:
- breast and pelvic exams
- your questions about development, puberty and peer pressure
- health and sexuality
We also may talk with mom about age-appropriate information for your daughter.
We provide an annual gynecologic exam. We also counsel about birth control and sexually transmitted diseases as requested.
We have a pregnancy plan that encourages health for all our pregnant patients. The plan is a guideline for the visits you can plan on during a normal pregnancy. Childbirth classes are available to our patients as well.
At 40 years, we recommend a baseline mammogram and then may recommend these annually, based on your health. Later, we counsel women on menopause symptoms and changes.
Your annual exam at this time includes a:
- breast exam
- check of your ovaries through a pelvic exam
- screen for cervical cancer through a pap smear every two years
- discussion about diet, nutrition and your emotional health
We take pleasure in treating our patients. We look forward to talking with you soon about keeping you in the best of health.
Our routine services include:
- a review of your health in general
- an annual gynecologic exam
- Check on health changes in the last year
- Urine test
- Heart and lung check
- Breast exam
- Blood pressure check
- Pelvic exam
- Pap smear
We notify patients with normal test results by postcard. You will be called with any relevant, abnormal lab results. If we send you for tests outside of our office, we will let you know the results.
Prescription refills may be handled over the telephone during office hours or by using our online form. Please allow 24 hours to process your prescription renewal (excluding Saturday and Sunday). We do not process prescription refills for any medications or narcotics after hours.