In This Section
ReNew Weight Management Program (part of Beaumont Health)
ReNew! It is a medically-supervised weight management program. ReNew has a solid educational component for long-term lifestyle change, a versatile, healthy meal replacement and a strong maintenance component. If you need to lose weight in order to feel and look better, improve your health and decrease risk of disease, then ReNew is for you.
It can help you:
- Medical monitoring.
- 24 weeks of classes learning about nutrition, exercise, lifestyle and behavior change taught by registered dietitian.
- Day, evening and Saturday classes available.
- Coaching contact in addition to weekly sessions.
- The use of a high quality meal replacement that can be made into shakes, muffins, soups, cookies, chips. Comes in 4 flavors and can be cooked, micro-waved, baked and frozen. Recipes are provided. The Health One meal replacement is produced by Health and Nutrition Technology.
- Meal plan includes 5 fruit and vegetable servings per day.
- Assistance with meal planning and transition phase of program.
- Introduction to physical activity.
- Ongoing practice sessions after first 24 weeks.
- Average weight loss in 24 weeks: 16-17% of initial weight.
- Many have decreased or discontinued medications as a result of weight loss and improved lifestyle.
- Improved understanding and strategies for long term weight maintenance.
Looking for detailed info?
Give us a call or check out this 15 minute video which originally aired on the Farmington Hills cable show:
Mature Matters: Weight Management
ReNew for Beaumont Employees
Check it out!
40245 Grand River Avenue
Novi, MI 48375
Located at Grand River and
Olde Orchard between Haggerty and Meadowbrook