In This Section
Botsford Hospital Main Campus
28050 Grand River Ave.
Farmington Hills, MI 48336-5919
Map Contact Us
At Your Request
Welcome to the At Your Request room service program for Botsford Hospital. This is a unique food service program for our patients using a restaurant style menu.
Patients can order what they want, between 6:30 am and 7 pm, within the restrictions of the diet ordered by the physician. Patients' families can order using the Internet either for a family member who is a patient or for a guest tray for themselves.
Follow the guidelines listed below for a exceptional experience in hospital food service.
- Orders should be placed at least one hour prior to expected delivery time.
- Provide a return phone number in case there are questions or problems with an order.
- Include the day, date and time of the meal along with the name and room number of the patient.
- Include a second choice for the entree in the comments section in case the item chosen is not allowed on the patient's diet.
- If you are ordering a guest tray, please make sure that before you get to the room, you have purchased a $7.50 coupon in the hospital cafeteria.
Our preference is always to have one-on-one contact with the person ordering the meal so that diet restrictions can be reviewed and possible menus changes can be discussed.
Online Order not available at this time.
Please feel free to contact us at (248) 471-8305 to order room service.