The Botsford Sleep Disorder Center is a specially equipped section of Botsford Hospital designed exclusively for overnight sleep studies.
Services offered include:
- Complete history, physical work-up, & treatment for potential sleep disorder patients
- Over night and day Polysomnography for adults and pediatrics
- Multiple Sleep Latency Testing (MSLT)
- Maintenance of wakefulness testing
- Upper Airway Resistance Syndrome Testing
- CPAP/BiPAP Therapy
- Community education on sleep disorders
To schedule an appointment, call (248) 471-8968.