Helping families raise healthy children is important to us at Botsford Hospital.
From our inpatient pediatric unit to an Emergency Department equipped to treat pediatric patients - and after school fitness classes for young teens to routine office visits, we take a special interest in the health care needs of infants, children and adolescents.
Botsford pediatric services include:
- Inpatient Pediatric Unit - If hospitalization is required, our inpatient unit provides care for children (birth to young adult). Our unit is staffed with specially trained pediatric nurses and board-certified pediatricians.
- Emergency Department - We have a state-of-the-art facility fully equipped for the care of children, infants and newborns. Pediatricians are on-call 24 hours a day.
- Botsford Pediatric Associates - This office offers physicians and pediatric nurse practitioners committed to providing the best possible medical care and services.
- Physician Directory
- HealthMatch - Call Botsford's free physician referral service at 1-877-442-7900.
- Classes - Botsford offers a variety of health promotion and wellness programs for the community and workplace.
For more information on Children's Health: