In This Section
Zieger Admin & Educ Building
28050 Grand River Ave.
Farmington Hills, MI 48336
Med Educ: (248) 471-8224
Med Admin: (248) 471-8222
When applying to our program, please keep the following points in mind:
- Applications for residencies/fellowships must be submitted through ERAS from July 1st to December 31st of your senior year. Interviews are conducted from September through November. You will be contacted by Medical Education by email or by phone if selected for an interview.
- Plastic Surgery applicants must submit paper application for 2015 - 2016 only.
Proceed to application
- To ensure prompt consideration of your application, please include the following information:
- A letter from the Dean of your medical school (when applying for Internship) or Director of Medical Education (when applying for Residency or Fellowship) stating anticipated graduation date.
- Official copy of National Board Scores (Passage of Part III of NBOME COMLEX is required for residency training).
- Official transcripts from your medical school.
- Minimum of three letters of recommendation (from those references listed on the application, with no more than one being from the faculty of the school attended).
- Verification of internship/residency by DME (when applying for residency-only or fellowship).
- DO NOT send any application material to the PROGRAM DIRECTOR.
- Please keep in contact with the Office of Medical Education as to the completion status of your application.
- If selected for an interview, you will be contacted personally by phone, or through the ERAS processing system.
- In some cases, interviews may be arranged before all letters of recommendation are received so as to accommodate travel schedules. However, only completed applications will receive final consideration.
- All "traditional" interviews will be scheduled with the Director of Medical Education.
If you have any questions after viewing the information on our web site, please contact the Office of Medical Education at (248) 471-8224.
CRAIG S. GLINES, D.O.
Director of Medical Education