In This Section
Why Choose Rehabilitation at Botsford?
We know that you have many options when selecting an outpatient therapy program, including both hospital-based and independent therapy providers. All therapy providers are NOT the same.
Botsford Hospital's rehabilitation programs are state-of-the-art and provide a personalized approach to maximize your potential.
Why choose one of Botsford's outpatient therapy locations?
- Comprehensive services for individuals with disabilities, injuries, or pain utilizing a team approach
- Licensed therapists that meet rigid national, state, and professional accreditation standards for quality, safety, and continuing education
- The highest level of one-to-one therapy by licensed and certified staff
- Prompt communication regarding your progress to you and your physician
- Therapy exempt from the annual patient Medicare cap because all of our programs are affiliated with a hospital
- The extra endorsement that all Botsford therapists received certification from a school recognized and endorsed by the by the National Association of Physical Therapist, National Association of Occupational Therapist, or the American Speech and Hearing Association
- Speech Pathologist with an additional Certification of Clinical Competency by the American Speech and Hearing Association
Botsford offers you convenient rehabilitation options.
- Choose from locations in Novi, Farmington Hills and Redford
- Accessible hours to fit you schedule, 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Quick convenient appointments, usually within 24 to 48 hours of your call
- Modern facilities and equipment
- Each location provides a variety of specialized programs
Find out more about Botsford's Outpatient Rehabilitation locations.