- A one to one appointment with a diabetes educator
- Eight hours of group classes with comprehensive diabetes management guidance
- Ongoing contact with the physician to ensure optimal blood glucose control
- Follow-up at six weeks and six months.
Additional Individual Programs:
- New to Insulin
- Intensive Insulin Management
- Insulin Pump and Continuous Glucose Monitoring
- Gestational Diabetes
View Botsford Health Calendar for registration details & available dates
(Class spaces are limited, so register early)
- Diabetes Saturday Spotlight
Hear tips on Foot care from a Botsford Podiatrist. Watch excerpts of a movie addressing the concerns about food culture in the United States and participate in our discussion. Learn new ways to enjoy physical activity!
- Diabetes Prevention
Do you have pre-diabetes? Take our five-week, action packed class to help make lifestyle changes for diabetes prevention.
- Heart Healthy Living
Have high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or heart disease? Come to this interactive session and learn practical ways to incorporate heart healthy habits into your lifestyle.
- Start Smart: Simple Steps to Weight Loss Success
This eight-week workshop will get you focused on building healthy eating habits and weight loss. Weekly topics will be customized, to reflect the specific challenges and goals of the group.
- World Diabetes Day
Hear an inspiring presentation by a person who has achieved their blood sugar goals and how you can too! You won’t want to miss this touching and motivational testimony.
For information about enrollment, program charges and payment options, please call Botsford Diabetes & Nutrition Services at (248) 477-6100.
It may be covered under your insurance, and we will verify your insurance prior to coming in.