Any seasoned Black Friday shopper knows that to get the best deals you must have a strategy. You’re in for a very long day and you must sustain your energy in order to fight the crowds and hunt the bargains. So we have a Black Friday tip for you.
Whether you’ll be camping overnight or just getting up super-early, you’ll need energy-boosting snacks to take with you to keep you going for the long haul. Pack these healthy snacks to eat throughout the day and keep energy levels up. We don’t want you fainting out there!
- A small apple paired with 12 almonds
- ½ turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread
- Trail mix (20 almonds, mini box of raisins, and ¼ cup sunflower seeds)
- 6 whole wheat crackers and 1 oz low fat cheese stick
- Three cups air popped popcorn with 2-3 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese
- A small banana with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
What are your Black Friday tips?
Image courtesy Croixboy.
Powered by Facebook Comments