Botsford News Release
Farmington Hills, Mich. (July 29, 2009)---Botsford Hospital physician and surgeon, Richard Herman, D.O., has developed an innovative integrative medicine practice for treating a range of medical conditions. He is able to accomplish this by using a unique approach to the diagnosis and treatment of these illnesses.
In many patients, Dr. Herman is able to
· Permanently cure fibromyalgia.
· Reverse the neuromuscular deficits of a stroke.
· Perform painful office procedures such as hysteroscopic tubal occlusion and office enometrial ablation without the need for any type of anesthesia.
· Permanently overcome neuropathy and neuralgia.
· Overcome phantom pain, night terrors and post-traumatic stress.
· Help individuals by permanently removing chronic pain, numbness, hypersensitivity, loss of range of motion, anxiety, phobias, pins and needles sensations, lameness, and musculoskeletal pain including trigger points.
· Eliminate the issues of the past that negatively affect the present including rape, molestation, and other forms of trauma including abuse.
· Recover from surgery before undergoing the procedure.
· Eliminate pain so that a person is unable to feel a sharp needle even if it touches the gums.
Dr. Herman says, “This approach is extremely innovative and allows my partners and me to not only treat but cure illnesses that might not be possible through traditional medicine. I am glad I can make a difference in my patients’ health and eliminate the pain they thought would be impossible to cure.”
If you would like to be referred to a Botsford doctor and learn more about this practice, please contact Botsford’s HealthMatch at (877) 477-DOC1.
Botsford Hospital is a multi-specialty 330 bed hospital and verified trauma center located in Farmington Hills, Michigan. The campus also houses an imaging center and a comprehensive care cancer center. Botsford Hospital is also home to an extensive medical education program and is part of Michigan State University's statewide campus system. Botsford Hospital each year cares for approximately 16,000 inpatients and more than 60,000 emergency and trauma patients with a team of 2,500 employees, 300 volunteers and more than 600 physicians. A not-for-profit hospital, Botsford provided almost $10.5 million in community benefit during its 2011 fiscal year.
MEDIA CONTACT: Lynn C. Anderson, Director, Marketing & Public Relations or Beth Montalvo, Publications & Media Relations Coordinator
PHONE: (248) 442-7986