Botsford News Release
Farmington Hills, Mich. (July 29, 2009)---Botsford Hospital physician and surgeon, Richard Herman, D.O., has developed an innovative integrative medicine practice for treating a range of medical conditions. He is able to accomplish this by using a unique approach to the diagnosis and treatment of these illnesses.
In many patients, Dr. Herman is able to
· Permanently cure fibromyalgia.
· Reverse the neuromuscular deficits of a stroke.
· Perform painful office procedures such as hysteroscopic tubal occlusion and office enometrial ablation without the need for any type of anesthesia.
· Permanently overcome neuropathy and neuralgia.
· Overcome phantom pain, night terrors and post-traumatic stress.
· Help individuals by permanently removing chronic pain, numbness, hypersensitivity, loss of range of motion, anxiety, phobias, pins and needles sensations, lameness, and musculoskeletal pain including trigger points.
· Eliminate the issues of the past that negatively affect the present including rape, molestation, and other forms of trauma including abuse.
· Recover from surgery before undergoing the procedure.
· Eliminate pain so that a person is unable to feel a sharp needle even if it touches the gums.
Dr. Herman says, “This approach is extremely innovative and allows my partners and me to not only treat but cure illnesses that might not be possible through traditional medicine. I am glad I can make a difference in my patients’ health and eliminate the pain they thought would be impossible to cure.”
If you would like to be referred to a Botsford doctor and learn more about this practice, please contact Botsford’s HealthMatch at (877) 477-DOC1.
ABOUT BEAUMONT HEALTH
Beaumont Health is Michigan's largest health care system, based on inpatient admissions and net patient revenue. A not-for-profit organization, it was formed in 2014 by Beaumont Health System, Botsford Health Care and Oakwood Healthcare to provide patients with the benefit of greater access to extraordinary, compassionate care, no matter where they live in Southeast Michigan. Beaumont Health consists of eight hospitals with 3,337 beds, 168 outpatient sites, nearly 5,000 physicians and 35,000 employees and about 3,500 volunteers. In 2015, the organization had $4.1 billion in net revenue with 177,934 inpatient admissions, 17,151 births and 530,860 emergency visits. For more information, visit beaumont.org.
MEDIA CONTACT: Lynn C. Anderson, Director, Marketing & Public Relations or Beth Montalvo, Publications & Media Relations Coordinator
PHONE: (248) 442-7986